Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eyes Closed

It is said that Outer world is a reflection of our inner world and our eyes create this veil in front of us which prevents us from seeing the reality. I closed my eyes and my last few days rolled over in front of me. Only that images were different. these images were originally hidden behind faces of people, sound of loud speaker and smile of our gatekeeper ( Bahadur Bhaiya). But Now I could see them. These were images of Hope, images of Happiness, images of Mental Strength, images of concern for others, images of Resolve. These images were shining bright. However there were other images also those of Smugness, irresponsibility. I opened my eyes and closed them again. Now there was only one image that I saw and that was Image of Hope. That is why I kept my eyes closed for some more moments !!! I felt relaxed.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

very good one gensec.. crisp and meaningful :)

MangoMan said...

its better sometimes, with "eyes wide shut"!